Τετάρτη 7 Ιουλίου 2010

Fallen

I asked the angels why they have fallen
and they respond because they didn't have choice
they have to take it violently...
and I wondered do I have a choice too?

I asked the sea and the air why they move all the time and do not rest
and they respond because they cannot control the movement
they are moved by an upper force
and I wondered do I am moved by an upper force...the God or Puppeteer?

I asked the ants why they why they live in the ground
and they respond because they have to
they have to protect themselves
and I wondered do I have to protect myself too?

And the answer was not clear and the protection was useless against lies and treacherous people.The shield of spirit weakend by time and finaly I slept and my existance became something different and I wondered again from the beginning....

1 σχόλιο:

Αγάπη είπε...

Η μοίρα του ανθρώπου: να θέτει αιώνια αναπάντητα ερωτήματα.
Πάρα πολύ ωραίο...