Πέμπτη 20 Μαΐου 2010

Destined to win by loosing...

There is a place of all time odds...of jokers and Gods...
where love disappears and plays with your mind and fears
betting you will loose them all...until the last drop falls

I wanted to run but I could not
I wanted to cry but I didn't
I wish you where here and you are not
what am I doing I wondered...
and then I thought...
that life without sharing is not a life at all...

You made me believe a lie...
A lie that scared me and traumatize my inner self
all I wanted is to be loved and love back...
I was blind but you guided me to wrong place
and after that you left me there to die...
what for..?for what reason I had to suffer for my kindness?

And yet therefore I live to rise again and have harder to try
to be harder to trust even let myself full feel...
I don't forget but I fogive but who would heal the scar...
and light up the fire again?
Who would try to find the hidden gold inside my treasure heart island?Who?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: